Book your Lady Musgrave Island or Lady Elliot Island Reef day trip
Lady Musgrave Island on Southern Great Barrier Reef
Book your Lady Musgrave Island Reef Day Cruise 07 4974 7029 or online now.
– Trip to and from the island aboard the “Main Event” or “1770 Reef”
– Day Cruises depart Bundaberg Port Marina & 1770 Marina
– Check-in times vary depending on which marina you are departing from: Bundaberg Port Marina 7am, 1770 Marina from 7:30am,
– Returns 5:00pm
– All snorkelling gear provided
– Guided snorkelling tours
– 4.5 hours out at the Great Barrier Reef
– Hot showers (Bundaberg only)
– Coral viewing from a glass bottom boat
– Guided tour around Lady Musgrave Island
– Full tropical buffet lunch (and are happy to help if you have any specific dietary requirements)
– Tea and coffee, sunscreen and fresh water provided
– Telstra phone reception via an on-board repeater (Bundaberg only)
– Diving at an extra cost, must be booked in advance (Bundaberg only)
* Adult – $205
* Child (aged 4-14) – $105
* Senior (must have valid seniors card) – $185
* Student (must have valid student card) – $185
* Family (2 adults and 2 children) – $565 (extra children for $85 each)
* Infant (3 years and under) – FREE
Please note prices are subject to change and will be confirmed prior to payments being processed.
FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING (this will be charged in two payments: a 20% deposit to secure your booking and process a booking number, the remaining amount will come out by close of business same day once your manifesting paperwork is completed by Admin.).
The above prices exclude Lady Musgrave fees and charges payable with your booking (Bundaberg $8.50, Town of 1770 $13).
1770reef will be charging a 10% public holiday surcharge for all bookings. (Bundaberg does not charge this fee.)
Optional Upgrade to our Premium VIP ticketing for just $65 extra per person, which includes admission to the upper deck lounge with reserved seating, wait staff available for beverage service & a gourmet cheese platter for your return trip. (Bundaberg only)
Book your Lady Elliot Island reef trip departing from Town of 1770
Book your Lady Elliot Island day trip on the Southern Great Barrier Reef departing from Town of 1770 & Agnes Water including scenic flight. Phone 07 4974 7029 or online now.
Adult – $429 (peak $445)
Child (aged 3-12) – $279 (peak $299)
– Return scenic flight (Agnes Water departures include a bonus scenic flight over Lady Musgrave Island and the Southern Great Barrier Reef)
– Welcome drink and orientation tour
– Glass bottom boat and guided snorkel tour
– All snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
– Hot & cold buffet lunch (and are happy to help if you have any specific dietary requirements)
– Afternoon guided activity
– Towels, sunscreen, snorkel equipment and reef walking shoes provided
– Hot showers
– Tea and coffee and fresh water provided
– Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes/crocs, hat, sunscreen and camera
– Reef walking shoes (covered toes)/crocs are highly recommended, if you do not have any we have some second hand shoes on the Island for guests to borrow
All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions. Lockers available for hire.
Minimum and maximum numbers apply
To secure your booking, we require the following information: Full name of each passenger, dietary requirements, Visa or MasterCard details including CCV, preferred date, email address & mobile phone number.
Full payment is required to secure your booking (this will be charged in two payments: 20% deposit to secure your booking and process a booking number, the remaining amount will come out by close of business on the same day once your manifesting paperwork is completed by Admin).
Scuba Diving at Lady Musgrave Island
Qualified divers have access to many dive sites on the outside of Lady Musgrave Lagoon. There are many types of dives ranging from beautiful coral gardens to spectacular wall dives. The sites chosen depend on weather conditions and diver experience.
Whether you are an experienced diver or a complete novice, Lady Musgrave Island is the perfect outer reef dive destination. Qualified divers have access to many dive sites outside of Lady Musgrave Lagoon. Experienced instructors offer the PADI Discover Scuba Program so you can try diving for the first time.
Pricing for Scuba Diving at Lady Musgrave Island:
$70 per certified dive
$95 per introductory dive
All equipment is included
Camping at Lady Musgrave Island
Camping with a permit is allowed on Lady Musgrave Island. Whether a family getaway or a diving holiday, Lady Musgrave Island is your unique experience of camping on a true coral cay.
Adults $440 return, Children $220 return.
Terms and conditions
Lady Musgrave Experience
Full payment is payable to secure a booking
(this will be charged in two payments, first payment to secure the booking and process a booking number, the remaining amount will come out by close of business same day).
Full name of each passenger, ages of any children/infants, email address, Visa or MasterCard details, preferred date & mobile phone number are required to secure your booking. Please advise if you have any special dietary needs.
Changes to booked dates – we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Lady Musgrave Cruises departing from the Town of 1770 – NOW AVAILABLE
Full day tour snorkelling with Lady Musgrave Island Cruises, departing Town of 1770 (8 minute drive from Agnes Water).
TERMS & CONDITIONS – departing Town of 1770
Booking deposit is payable to secure a booking and is deducted from the total price
(balance is payable in cash at check in, or credit card the day before departure).
Full name, Visa or MasterCard details, preferred date & mobile phone number are required to secure your booking.
Family pricing is comprised 2 adults and 2 children 4 to 14 years.
Standby Rates: If your requested date is unavailable, you can be put on our standby list. If vacancies become available, you will be notified by mobile phone and/or email. Discounted rates do not apply to Standby spaces due to high demand. There are no refunds on Standby deposits due to administration and time involved.
Changes to booked dates – must be made at least 7 full days prior to departure date.
Cancellations – 20% within 48 hours and 100% cancellation fee applies outside 48 hours of departure. Refunds will not be accepted for cancellations that have already had a change of booked date.
Prices subject to change at any time without notice.
Prices may not be valid for peak times.
Updated 11.10.18 LB