Book the 1770 LARC! Amphibious Vehicle Tours
The Larc Paradise Full Day Tour, The Larc & Lunch, The 1770 Larc Afternoon one hour tour.
Scroll down for more information on each, or click here to book
This award-winning 1770 LARC! Paradise Tour includes:
– Sand-boarding down the towering dunes of Middle Island
– Visit Bustard Head light-station the only one in Queensland that is open to the public and get an interpretive tour through the head light-keepers cottage
– Guided walk to the Bustard Head light-station graveyard
– Morning tea and picnic lunch with billy tea, coffee and LARC! juice
– Breath-taking scenery and panoramic views, Australian wildlife spotting, and historical and environmental commentary
Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to access the lighthouse, but of course are most welcome on all tours.
Departure & return times can change according to tidal conditions
As the sun approaches the horizon signalling the end of another beautiful day, experience the peaceful solitude & changing moods of our tropical paradise. This one hour cruise takes in the magic of Round Hill Creek and Eurimbula National Park with its wildlife and magnificent views of Round Hill Head and the coastline. It is the perfect way to experience the delights of 1770 and the thrill of our unique amphibious vessels.
Departs daily on demand. Departure & return times can change according to tidal conditions
Departs: 11:00am Returns: 1:00pm
Ride on the iconic pink LARC vessels in the Town of 1770 and have a picnic lunch on the sand. The 2 hour LARC! + Lunch Tour travels along the coastline of Eurimbula National Park and pauses for a picnic lunch amidst the magnificent views of Round Hill Head and Bustard Bay. The unique amphibious LARC vessels are an ideal craft to enjoy cool breezes and amazing views whilst the surrounding environment becomes incredibly accessible! Your experienced skipper will relay details on the history of the area and you will tour the coastline of the Town of 1770, the Birthplace of Queensland. LARCing sandbar fun, wildlife and bird-life viewing with lunch and refreshments offshore, what a great way to enjoy this tropical paradise!
Prices subject to change at any time without notice.
Prices may not be valid for peak times.