Book your Lady Musgrave Island Reef day trip
DAY TOUR INCLUDING SNORKELLING
Book your Lady Musgrave Island Reef Day Cruise 07 4974 7029 or online now. Full name of each passenger, dietary requirements, Visa or MasterCard details including CCV, preferred date, email address & mobile phone number are required to secure your booking. Full payment is required for all bookings. Trips depart 1770/Agnes Water marina and Bundaberg Port Marina (Burnett Heads).
WITH ONLY TWO CRUISE OPERATORS TO LADY MUSGRAVE ISLAND, DAY CRUISES ARE BOOKING OUT FAST! DON’T MISS OUT! SECURE YOUR CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY BOOKING NOW.
DAY CRUISE PRICES Departing 1770/Bundaberg
* Adult – $195/$207
* Child (aged 4-14) – $90/$107
* Senior (must have valid seniors card) – $180/$187
* Student (must have valid student card) – $180/$187
* Family (2 adults and 2 children) – $533/$565
* Infant (3 years and under) – FREE
1770reef will be charging a 10% public holiday surcharge for all bookings for Boxing Day – 26/12, New Years Day 1/1/18 and Australia Day (26/1).
This will mean the day trip will be $214.50 per adult + $9.95 Marine Park Tax. This will also be applied during the Easter weekend.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK DAY CRUISE NOW
DAY CRUISE INCLUDES
– Trip to and from the island aboard the “Main Event”, from 7:00am-5:00pm, (daily departure times vary for 1770)
– All snorkelling gear
– Guided snorkelling tours
– 4.5 hours out at the Great Barrier Reef
– Hot showers (departing Bundaberg only)
– Coral viewing from a glass bottom boat
– Guided tour around Lady Musgrave Island
– Full tropical buffet lunch (and are happy to help if you have any specific dietary requirements)
– Tea and coffee, sunscreen and fresh water provided
– Telstra phone reception via an on-board repeater (departing Bundaberg only)
– Diving at an extra cost, must be booked in advance
OPTIONAL Upgrade to VIP upper deck lounge for $65 per person – reserved seating, wait staff on hand for your every need and cheese platters for return journey. (departing Bundaberg only)
EXTRAS: Government fees and charges per person are added to the above daily rates and are payable with your booking
$10.00 departing 1770/Agnes Water,
$8.50 departing Bundaberg,
Whether you are an experienced diver or a complete novice, Lady Musgrave Island is the perfect outer reef dive destination. Qualified divers have access to many dive sites outside of Lady Musgrave Lagoon. Experienced instructors offer the PADI Discover Scuba Program so you can try diving for the first time. There are many types of dives ranging from beautiful coral gardens to spectacular wall dives. The sites chosen depend on weather conditions and diver experience.
$70 per certified dive, $95 per introductory dive, All equipment is included
Camping with a permit is allowed on Lady Musgrave Island. Whether a family getaway or a diving holiday, Lady Musgrave is enjoyed by all who would like to experience camping on a true coral cay.
Adults $440 return, Children $220 return. CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW
Lady Elliot Island day trip on the Southern Great Barrier Reef departing from Town of 1770 & Agnes Water including scenic flight.
Available on request – based on availability and meeting minimum numbers
Adult – $365
Child (aged 3-12) – $210
– Return scenic flight (Agnes Water departures include a bonus scenic flight over Lady Musgrave Island and the Southern Great Barrier Reef)
– Welcome drink and orientation tour
– Glass bottom boat and guided snorkel tour
– All snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
– Hot & cold buffet lunch (and are happy to help if you have any specific dietary requirements)
– Afternoon guided activity
– Towels, sunscreen, snorkel equipment and reef walking shoes provided
– Hot showers
– Tea and coffee and fresh water provided
FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW
(this will be charged in two payments, 20% to secure your booking and process a booking number, the remaining amount will come out by close of business same day). #See below for all terms and conditions.
To secure your booking, we require the following information: Full name of each passenger, any special dietary requirements, Visa or MasterCard details including CCV, preferred date, email address & mobile phone number.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Full payment is payable to secure a booking
Changes to booked dates – must be made at least 7 full days prior to departure date.
Cancellations – 100% cancellation fee applies within 7 days of departure. Refunds will not be accepted for cancellations that have already had a change of booked date.
Bookings for Lady Musgrave Island Reef Day Cruises from bundaberg are operating every day (except Thursday and Friday during off-peak times). Town of 1770 with Great Barrier Reef Eco Reef Cruises to Lady Musgrave Island have very limited availability for most dates. Phone 07 4974 7029 for available options.
Prices subject to change at any time without notice.
Prices may not be valid for peak times.
Updated 30.3.17 by LB