ABOUT the Discover 1770 Holiday Shop
Open since 2009, we are your one stop visitor shop in Agnes Water for t-shirts, reef tours, souvenirs, bike hire, local tours and activities, and are happy to provide local visitor information for Agnes Water and Town of 1770 on the Discovery Coast. The Discover 1770 Holiday Shop is all about making your Southern Great Barrier Reef region holiday memorable for all the right reasons.
WHERE is the Discover 1770 Holiday Shop
Address: Discover 1770 Shop. Corner of Round Hill Road and Captain Cook Drive, Agnes Water
(next to Caltex petrol station).
Phone: 07 4974 7557 (+61 7 4974 7557) 9am to 5pm every day
WHAT can we do in Agnes Water and Town of 1770?
Relax and unwind! Day tours to Lady Musgrave and Lady Elliot Islands depart from Agnes Water and 1770. 4WD through the National Parks, Environmental larc amphibious tours, stand up paddle surfing, surf lessons, sailing, bike hire, sand boarding, light house, and lots more. Click here for more:
WHERE is Agnes Water 1770?
Agnes Water is the first town where Captain James Cook first came ashore in Queensland. Agnes Water and Town of 1770 are the closest towns to Lady Elliot Island and Lady Musgrave Island on the Southern Great Barrier Reef. It is Queensland’s most northern surfing beach, and surrounded by National Parks. The twin towns with plenty to see and do are located on the coast just 6 hours north of Brisbane.
ACCOMMODATION IN AGNES WATER
OUR Agnes Water Holiday Shop
- Agnes Water and Town of 1770 tshirts in sizes 0 to 5XL, hoodies and long sleeve tees
- Book your local reef trips, tours and activities at the Holiday Shop.
- Hire bicycles & your snorkelling gear.
- Agnes Water 1770 postcards and tea-towels, stickers and magnets
- Find beautiful and unique souvenirs and gifts.
- Buy beach toys and pool toys .
- Lovely beachwear and hats, thongs (flip flops), sunglasses and towels.
- Pick up your FREE MAP it’s full of points of interest, the local cafes and walking tracks
- Independent advice on travelling elsewhere.