As seen on Channel 7 Queensland Weekender… The 1770 Larc Paradise Full Day Tour, The 1770 Larc & Lunch and The 1770 Larc Afternoon 1HR Tour
PRICES – valid to 31/03/2021:
1. Full Day Paradise Tour*: Adults $149, Concession $139, Child 4-14yrs $88 Infants (3 and under) – FREE
2. One hour Afternoon Cruise: Adults $40, Concession $34, Child 4-14 yrs $18 Infants (3 and under) – FREE
3. Two hour LARC ‘n’ Lunch: Adults $85, Concession $77, Child 4-14 yrs $42 Infants (3 and under) – FREE
Daily from 1770 marina on Captain Cook Drive, Seventeen Seventy.
Departure times vary and will be given at time of booking.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
More 1770 larc tours will be added as demand increases.
Group tours can be arranged for other days/times.
Minimum and maximum numbers apply.
Booked out until 22/12/2020 -please book early to avoid missing out.
This award-winning 1770 LARC! Paradise Tour includes:
– Sand-boarding down the towering dunes of Middle Island
– Visit Bustard Head light-station the only one in Queensland that is open to the public and get an interpretive tour through the head light-keepers cottage
– Guided walk to the Bustard Head light-station graveyard
– Morning tea and picnic lunch with billy tea, coffee and LARC! juice
– Breath-taking scenery and panoramic views, Australian wildlife spotting, and historical and environmental commentary
Govt fees are payable at check-in by cash or card. Please Note: Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to access the lighthouse but welcome to join in the rest of the tour.
Limited availability left. Departs daily on demand. As the sun approaches the horizon signalling the end of another beautiful day, experience the peaceful solitude & changing moods of our tropical paradise. This one hour cruise takes in the magic of Round Hill Creek and Eurimbula National Park with its wildlife and magnificent views of Round Hill Head and the coastline. It is the perfect way to experience the delights of 1770 and the thrill of our unique amphibious vessels.
Limited availability left. The 2 hour LARC! + Lunch Tour travels along the coastline of Eurimbula National Park and pauses for a picnic lunch amidst the magnificent views of Round Hill Head and Bustard Bay. The unique amphibious LARC vessels are an ideal craft to enjoy cool breezes and amazing views whilst the surrounding environment becomes incredibly accessible! Your experienced skipper will relay details on the history of the area and you will tour the coastline of the Town of 1770, the Birthplace of Queensland. Sandbar fun, wildlife and bird-life viewing with lunch and refreshments offshore, what a great way to enjoy this tropical paradise! Ride on the iconic pink LARC vessels in the Town of 1770 and have a picnic lunch on the sand.
If tours are cancelled by 1770 Environmental Tours due to rough weather policy, tour is fully refundable.
If you want to transfer tour booking to another date you will incur a $44 administration fee
Cancellation by you within 1 week of departure or no show on day of tour 100% non refundable.
Cancellations by you outside of 1 week of departure incur a 25% cancellation fee.
We can also help you book your travel Australia-wide! If you need an east-coast package put together, or would like to book your Uluru or Reef adventures, please just ask our friendly staff and we’ll do everything we can to help you out.
Prices subject to change at any time without notice.
Prices may not be valid for peak times.
Updated 30/11/20 by lb